Wednesday, May 19, 2010

P.S. it's in the details - Tag You're it!




So Tania of Indo Bay Textiles tagged ... Rebecca of The Ardent Sparrow who tagged ... Laura from love. laugh. believe... who tagged me! It's now my turn to tag, the decision wasn't easy... but I found some eye candy I fell in love with.

P.S. it's in the Details, tag you're it!
Seriously? Birds in boots giant stamps, I love the illustration, color and creativity. Then Cuppa tea refrigerator magnet with this adorable owl. I know so many tea lovers that would swoon over this. Finally, these beautiful fairy flowers dusted with glitter. Oh so magical and cute!

I knew I found the right shop when I read her profile. She love details. "Those tiny, little, awesome things that make you take a second look.... that make you oooooo and ahhhh." And a fellow graphic designer looking for a creative outlet.

If you have a chance, stop by P.S. it's in the details shop. It'll make you smile!

So who will be tagged next? Be on the lookout at P.S. it's in the details blog to find out who Patty will be "tagging".

1 comment:

  1. thank you sooo much for 'tagging' me!!!!
    xo, patty :-)

    ReplyDelete