Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have You Treated Yourself Lately?

theshagbag creative packaging

Jade cuff bracelet Asian floral blossoms, handmade jade jewelry by theshagbag on Etsy

Beautiful blue translucent Asian floral earrings, handmade jewelry by theshagbag on Etsy


I just did! Can't wait to get my earrings in the mail. 
I have been working around the clock... not only on my Etsy shop but with tons of custom freelance design and to throw in the mix, new school clothes shopping and summer vacation with my little one. The house has suffered a little... oh well. Can't do everything and never planned too. I guess what I am trying to say is, don't forget to treat yourself right every now and then. Now that I work for myself... I need to remember the praises, accolades, and bonuses need to come from... me. As my own boss, I wish I let myself slack a little or take that three hour martini lunch or call in sick and then go to the movies.

So short story long, take care of yourself. Your joy and positive energy will spread to the people around you and so on. I can't wait to get my special package from theshagbag! Take a peak at this amazing Etsy shop... so many lovelies. It's hard just to pick one item.

No comments:

Post a Comment