Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Ideas are Brewing.... stay tuned!

Well after being sick in bed for a week... I am finally back on track! And actually I've been busy with several custom logo orders. And loving it! So got me thinking... maybe I want to expand Monkey Mind Design and create a sister shop... and offer graphic design services. I have been freelancing since I started Monkey Mind and might be ready to take it to Etsy. I am so excited. I have had a great response from my new clients like "Oh My Gosh!  Anita, these are AWESOME!  I'm going to sit down and figure out which one I want - they are all great.  Thanks SO much!" and "Hi Anita...I looooooooove #1, I just love this whole logo, and thank you, thank you, thank you."

So that being said... stay tuned! New business ideas are starting to brew!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment