Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's never too late... to be the person you want to be!

This morning I woke up tired and sluggish. I know... we all have those days but, I pushed through and started my day out at the gym. Happy with myself but still feeling sluggish. So with a cup of coffee in hand I watched a recorded episode of "Biggest Loser". So inspirational and made me reflect on what I've done and how I've changed my life and my career. So today, I just wanted to take the opportunity to send a friendly reminder to all feeling a little sluggish in life, love or career...

It's never too late! 
Enjoy this lovely description from Cornflower Blue Studio:
It's never too late to be the person you want, travel to your dream destination, land that job, find love, make amends, change careers, be yourself, or be HAPPY! It's true, and I'm living proof! Just when you think you can't do what you want or be the person you want to be, you need to remind yourself that it's never too late. You just have to do it.

Original Mixed Media It's Never Too Late by Cornflower Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment