Friday, January 21, 2011

Love Is All You Need


Fortunately, love I have.... time is what I need. These holidays seem to creep up and before I know it... Bam, I'm running around like a crazy lady. I am still brainstorming some ideas for my sweet love. I'm thinking a fancy homemade dinner. We're not a chocolate's kind of family but I think I can find a sweet and decadent dessert that will be one to remember. This might be the one Chocolate Pots De Creme with Cherry Whip.

You never know where inspiration will come from. But I can tell you one place full of inspiration is Etsy. That's where I go to get those creative juices flowing... even if it's just for planning a nice night in. Hope you find some sweet inspiration here. Etsy Treasury - Love is all you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment