Monday, May 23, 2011

Life is short so...


Everyday you are faced with choices. My advice, don't hold yourself back! Make those "it's going to be hard" choices, make those "not so fun" choices, and make those "I'll feel better if I do" choices. Choose to turn things around. Starting with today!

This is the year for great things to come. Not only do I believe it... I will do what ever it takes to achieve it! I will be fit (waking up early for a run or gym workout). No more excuses! My business will grow and my creativity right along with it (giving each day 150% and then some). I will spend fun time with my family and friends (making time for swimming, picnics, bike rides, camping, etc.). I will find motivation and inspiration to keep me charged and focused (filtering out the bad and hunting down the good). I know it sounds cliché... but you get one shot at this life, so make the most of it!

1 comment: