Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Time For A Fiesta!

Etsy treasury by Monkey Mind Design




That's right people! This girl needs a spring fiesta.

I love all these warm bright colors. They make me so happy. I'm totally ready to enjoy some time outside or even be beach side. Flip flop season is just ahead. Yes! Although, "reality check" this is Colorado and with a blink of an eye we could be surrounded by a foot of snow. But for now, I'm soaking up the sweet spring sun and daydreaming of a walk on the beach with a margarita in hand. Hope you enjoy these festive goodies by some fabulous Etsy artists.

1 comment:

  1. Simply marvelous!!! Your article provides a fresh new insight to this topic which was yet undiscovered. I must say your research skills are sharp and your narration is interesting..
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete