Sunday, April 22, 2012

Horseshoe Market




































 

Come one, come all and support your local creatives!

I'm excited to announce I'm participating in my 4th art fair. I'm still very new to these events and excited to share a booth with my friend Melissa from My July. I am crossing my fingers we don't get some of that crazy Colorado spring weather, like 6 inches of snow. Really hoping for beautiful blue skies and nice warm spring temps. I'm getting tons of cool stuff ready for my booth. Don't miss out! 

Spring Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market
  • Saturday, May 5th, from 9 am - 4 pm
  • 46th and Tennyson (in the parking lot behind Olinger Moore Howard Chapel)
  • Over 100 of Denver's best local artists, crafters, and vintage collectors, plus local food trucks
  • Parking at Berkeley Park. For more information go to www.horseshoemarket.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment