Monday, September 20, 2010

The Perfect Gift...

Elegant Personalized Note Cards - 6 Pack

Personalized Note Cards!
It's funny, I used to struggle with what to give all my friends and family for birthdays, weddings, baby showers and holidays. Seriously, how many candles, picture frames and bath and body works can you give. Well now, I always have the perfect gift! I put together a small sampling of greeting cards and then... the personalized note cards. It has been a big hit! It's fun at parties too, because they always get passed around. I love that no one else has a gift like mine. It's special and unique... especially when I make a new design with that person in mind. And bonus, I can use the designs in my shop. This is a design I just did for a girlfriend of mine. Hope she enjoys using them!

3 comments:

  1. Stern kaufen Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete