Thursday, October 28, 2010

2011 Countdown!

Photograph from Susannah Tucker Etsy shop
Polaroid Daydreams by Susannah Tucker - 2011 Calendar
I love this time of year for many reasons, like breathtaking fall colors, winter holidays and NEW calendars. Oh boy, and on Etsy there are so many great options. Actually, it makes it hard just to pick one. Lately, I've spent too much time just browsing. It's addicting. I love being inspired by all the beautiful, clever and unique ideas out there. This year... calendars are going to be my gift for all! Take a peak at this calendar treasury!

Have you found one on Etsy you just can't live without? Please leave the link in the comments... I would love to know! This one's on top of my list right now. All this calendar talk makes me think I should have a calendar giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment