Friday, October 8, 2010
Friday Favorites - Feels Like Fall!
It's Friday and we have gray skies here in Colorado. I think there was a dusting of snow in the mountains. I love this time of year... makes me want to get a cozy scarf and grab a hot cup of coffee. My goal today, take it easy and enjoy the day. I've been going non-stop for a couple of weeks and ready to just relax. If you have the time, take a break... it's Friday after all. Take a moment for yourself, I am! So I thought I'd share some comfy, cozy, relaxing, fall finds. Pssst... I think there is a nap in my near future!
1. Cinnamon Chocolate Malt biscotti by Whimsy and Spice
2. Good Friends... limited edition giclee print of an original illustration by helendardik
3. Crisp Autumn Soap - Cold Process Natural Soap by Elegant Rose Boutique
4. Cloisters Linen Tea Towel by giardino
5. Genevieve III Cowl - Kid Mohair Blend Knit Neckwarmer / Scarf by Tickled Pink Knits