Thursday, October 14, 2010

Think Positive... everyday!

2011 Calendar - Think Positive - 12 Months of Motivational Sayings

Sometimes we need reminders to stay on track. It's true for me. It's been one year since I left the agency world. Everyone thought I was crazy to leave a secure job in a growing agency but, the light was off for me. I flat-lined at work. It was time for a change. I was ready to go back to my roots, making art by hand and having creative freedom. I took the plunge and started my own business, it's sayings like these that help me push forward when I start to doubt myself. Now, one year later, I am happy and proud that I took a chance on myself!

I leave you with 12 positive sayings!
1. Believe it can be done.
2. Put your heart into it.
3. Welcome change.
4. Dream big.
5. Believe in yourself.
6. Always do your best.
7. Smile. It's contagious.
8. Do something unexpected.
9. Live one day at a time.
10. Think positive.
11. Laugh often.
12. Be yourself.

1 comment: